3.5 oz. Lamb's Seasoned® CrissCut® Skin-On Yellow Variety (Y1005)
1.25 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
2-1/2 lbs. tomatoes, cored and quartered
1 serrano chili
1 jalapeño chili
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup yellow onion, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 Tbsp. oregano, dry
1/2 tsp. cumin, ground
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. kosher salt
1-1/2 cups green olives, roughly chopped
3 oz. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
2 oz. canned corn, drained
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Place tomatoes and peppers in a single layer on a half sheet pan lined with aluminum foil.
- Broil until tomatoes and peppers are completely charred on the outside. Transfer to a blender and blend the mixture completely.
- In a medium size sauce pan, heat the olive oil and cook onions and garlic; add the oregano, cumin, Worcestershire sauce, salt, green olives, beans and corn. Mix and allow to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the tomato mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Check for seasoning.
Assemble Huevos Rancheros Fries Plate:
- Prepare 3.5 oz. Lamb's Seasoned® CrissCut® Skin-On Yellow Variety (Y1005) according to package directions.
- Lay CrissCuts in the bottom of a shallow casserole bowl.
- Cover with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Ladle hot Ranchera Sauce on top of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Top with a fried or poached egg.
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped cilantro.