Utilize mashed to create a new tasty side dish or snack!
2 lbs. Lamb's Supreme® Butter Mashed Skin-On Simple Recipe (Item M0155)
4 oz. Pesto sauce (optional)
1 cup. fired roasted sweet corn
2 green onions
1/4 bunch cilantro
1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. salt
1 large egg
1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
3/4 cup plain panko
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Prepare the Lamb's Supreme® Butter Mashed Skin-On to manufacturer directions.
2. Place mashed potatoes into a large bowl.
3. Slice the green onions and chop half the cilantro.
4. Add to mashed potatoes along with the roast corn, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
5. Stir until well combined.
6. Add panko, cornmeal and egg to the bowl, stir until combined.
7. Shape mashed potato mixture into patties, fry in skillet with small amount of oil until golden brown on both sides – keep warm.