Combine one of the most popular Japanese hot pot dishes, sukiyaki, with everyone's favorite food, fries!
10 oz. CrispyCoat™ Steak Cut Crispy on Delivery™ Fries (LW211)*
3.5 oz beef, cut into bite-size pieces
Warishita sauce (ingredients below)
½ oz green onions, cut on the bias
1 poached egg
3 oz sake
3 oz mirin
3 oz soy sauce
3 tbsp sugar
1.7 oz dashi stock
*image shows steak thin cut, not available in US.
1. Prepare the CrispyCoat™ Steak Cut Crispy on Delivery™ Fries to manufacturer directions.
2. Prepare the Warishita sauce: combine all Warishita ingredients in a small pot and boil over high heat. Once the ingredients reach a boil, turn the heat off and put it aside.
3. Pan-fry the beef until nearly cooked.
4. Add the Warishita sauce to the pan and cook for a few minutes.
5. Plate fries, add on the cooked beef with sauce.
6. Top with green onions and poached egg.
© 2022 Lamb Weston, Inc. | All rights reserved.