With the Lamb Weston® Oven Roasted Red Skin Tri-Cut Dice, eggs, sautéed veggies and a little chile powder for a bit of a kick, this is a topped and loaded breakfast dish guests will love.
8 oz. Lamb Weston® Oven Roasted Red Skin Tri-Cut Dice (LW586)
1 oz. breakfast sausage crumbles
1 oz. cheese sauce
1 oz. chopped red and green pepper
1 oz. sliced red onion
Pinch of chile powder
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Lamb Weston® Oven Roasted Red Skin Tri-Cut Dice to manufacturer's directions.
2. Saute sliced red onion and chopped bell pepper with breakfast sausage crumbles.
3. Cook egg to desired style.
4. Build plate with Tri-Cut dice and place saute pan elements on top.
5. Drizzle with cheese sauce.
6. Place egg on top of dish.
7. Add a pinch of chile powder.
Discover new and exciting recipes to please your guests.