A spin on the classic Japanese noodle soup.
8 oz. Stealth Fries® Potato Dippers® (Item S0018)
3 oz. pork belly thinly sliced
2 oz. soy ketchup sauce (Ketchup, soy sauce, red wine vinegar)
1-2 tbsp toasted sesame seed blend (toasted sesame seeds, nori, chili flakes)
½ oz green scallions, cut thinly longwise
1 soft boiled egg
1. Prepare the 8 oz. Stealth Fries® Potato Dippers® to manufacturer directions.
2. Fry pork belly in skillet until edges are crispy.
3. Prepare toasted sesame seed blend: combine 3 tbsp toasted sesame seed, 2 tbsp crushed nori, 1 tsp crushed chili flakes and mix.
4. Prepare soy ketchup: combine 1 cup ketchup, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp red wine vinegar and blend.
5. Plate fries and add pork belly
6. Top with green onions, toasted sesame seed blend, soft boiled egg pieces and soy ketchup sauce.